Translate

Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Server Porblems Just Been Paid

I've been trying to buy my tripler positions today but I cannot access my JSS Tripler account. I can log into Just Been Paid but when I try to access the JSS Tripler account it tells me "You are no longer logged in to JustBeenPaid properly" I try to log in agan and same thing. I've been trying for a while but there has been no access possible so far. I checked the conference room and apparently they are working on the server... nothing else to do but wait ;)
Hope they get this fixed soon!

5 comments:

  1. Amigo, estou tendo o mesmo problema.
    me add no skype ai sidnei.lima
    vlws.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, today we are having problems again. In the conference room they say they are working on the site... patience fellow JBP'lers ;)

      Delete
    2. Can't find you on skype: way too many sidnei.lima :(

      Delete
  2. my problem is that i can not buy position in my account it tells me that you can not buy position in this account.please any body ha e an idea of the problem.i need help

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You should enter the conference roome @
      http://justbeenpaid.com/conference

      Ask there if they can give you more info. Otherwise submit a support ticket.

      Good Luck!

      Delete