Translate

Wednesday, June 27, 2012

New achievement

That's great: today I've broken the $20 per day barrier! $20.20 is what I'm going to earn today :)

This will allow me to buy two new JSS Tripler position in my Just Been Paid business without counting on my referral commissions I earn daily :)

Only on weekends I won't be able to buy two due to the 0.5% less in earnings during those two days. But it doesn't matter as I'm sure that in two weeks time, at most, I'll be earning $20 a day even with the 1.5% of the weekend earnings ;)

6 comments:

  1. Hi, Juan. From how much money did you first invested? And how much time it took you to reach this mark?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi, I started at mid february this year and I put in $40 every month. I also have a few active referrals from which I earn daily commissions :)

      Delete
  2. Thanks Juan, for your reply, I am already in jbp and planning to invest 100$ in few days.

    ReplyDelete