Translate

Sunday, June 3, 2012

My first triplers expired

Today my first four JSS Tripler Positions expired after 81 days producing money :)
Thus my daily income decreased $0.80 but I also bought a new position so it really decreased $0.60. I think I'll still be able to buy a new position every day thanks to my referrals doing their job as well ;) 

The only thing I'm not very happy with is the big delay in the JSS Matrix position placements which is taking up to 60 days :( I'm also still waiting for my JSS Matrix position generated from the restart. Nothing else to do but wait till pacements occur.

4 comments:

  1. Greate! I'm still on 61 day to go. I dont have any refrells :( How did you make yours?

    Happy earnings :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Great ;)
      I got my referrals from my blog and from forums... and I have a friend who joined me and also spend over $200 in buying new positions :)

      Happy earnings to you, too 8)

      Delete
  2. Hello, im still waiting for my jss matrix position placements. Did you eventually get yours? If so how many days did it take?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi there, yes, got my first JSS Matrix just last week. I had it pending since the last restart. I also checked in the conference call room and they told me there was a delay in placing the matrices of about 45-60 days... Nothing else to do but wait ;)

      Happy earnings!

      Delete