Translate

Thursday, June 21, 2012

Received another fake Just Been paid email :(

It is really pissing me off to see the amount of fake emails I'm receiving about free tripler positions or money won in Just Been Paid. Just reveived another one comming from the email address no-reply@justbeenpaid.nl
Here is a copy:
-----------

Dear Customer

Let me start by saying, "Thank you" for being such a valued member of JustBeenPaid community.
You have been randomly selected for price value of usd by your activity on JSS-Tripler.
To claim your prize you must deposit a small fee of 0,07 usd in our account via Liberty Reserve so we can identify you as owner of this email adress/account.
This fee will be charged back within 3 working days, as soon as your account will be confirmed.
Please deposit 0,07$ in our account in order to initiate the transfer operation: http://whatevershitthysend.you
-----------
So please people: do not fall into these fake emails. If an email is addressed to you as a winner it should always have your name in it and not "Dear Customer" or "Dear Member"... Just Been Paid is not giving away any prizes nor money nor free tripler positions...

Stay safe!!

4 comments:

  1. I signed up in justbeenpaid will some time, so I decided to invest $ 40, which would give $ 1 / day and 0.75 dolars / weekends, but so far not been credited to my account (made ​​by Liberty Reserve). I sent a support ticket a few days, and I'm waiting for an answer (my biggest fear is losing $ 40 as I had the idea to recover my investment quickly).
    I have been following the blog and your progress, because most of the blogs about justbeenpaid not show how the'' business'' is going and you have posted regularly.Good Luck!!!!sorry bad english

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm sorry to hear this and this is really strange as normally funding your JSS account is quite fast...
      I hope you get an answer quick from support. Also try to check out the conference room as maybe they can give you a hand there about that problem...

      Best of luck!
      Juan

      Delete
    2. Today was a great day for me!!!! finally JBP aswered my suport ticket and I was credited with 40$!!!!!!!!!!!

      Delete
    3. That's great :)

      Happy earnings!!

      Delete