Translate

Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Restart executed!

Half an hour ago I tried to log into my Just Been Paid back office but it was down for maintenance. Just a minute back I was able to log in and the restart just took place. How did it affect my account?
Well, almost 50% of my active triplers have been converted and I received 25 JSS Positions :) Here is a pic of how the latest restart affected my account:
You can see how the restart has increased the value of my Just Been Paid account from $1071 to $1800! And I received a restart cash of $20.50.
I'm only a bit concerned with the 26 JSS Matrices I have to work with now... well, once they are placed. From the update in the Just Been Paid back office it is stated that this will take up to 14 days... hopefully :)

8 comments:

  1. I was not affected by the restart, as I opened my account after the cut off date. Let us know how you get on with the placements, as there are a lot of people who are still waiting for theirs from the last restart.

    Kind Regards
    Nick

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello Nick,
      I got my placement from the last restart just some days ago as there was a delay of about 60 days or something like this. hope they managed to decrease this delay to those 14 days posted in the update box ;)
      Juan

      Delete
    2. I have a question: once you get your JSS Matrix position, will it ever mature if you don't buy any placements?

      Delete
    3. From what I've read it won't as anyone with a premium placement will be placed before you down the line.

      Delete
  2. So you never really make $60 from a JSS Matrix position!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No, not as far as I know. The max you could make is $50... i think. But I'm inexpert in that field as I0ve not yet cycled any matrix and I currently only have one JSS Position placed ;)

      Delete
  3. Hai Juan It's me again, I want to ask you when is the right time to upgrade ( to Level 1 ) in JBB

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi there,

      depends on when and how you are getting your JSS Position:
      If you are receiveing a JSS Position from expiring triplers you should upgrade before your last triper expires. So if your 4th tripler expires tomorrow upgrade today.
      If your first JSS position if from the restart, you don't need to upgrade in order to receive that position so you can upgrade once the position is placed in your account so you can start working with it.
      Hope this helps :)
      Juan

      Delete