Translate

Wednesday, May 30, 2012

I'm speechless :)

Today when I logged into my email account I had over 50 emails from Just Been Paid. I thought that my referral had again referred a bunch of people.... but I was wrong: One of my level 2 referrals (referral of my referral) just bought 50 JSS Tripler positions :O thus I received a $25 referral commission and my referral received a $50 referral commission. She bought 5 tripler positions as well earning me another $5 referral commission to I just logged into my Just Been Paid account and bought another 3 JSS Tripler positions :)

So my daily earnings tomorrow will be $9.60! Reaching the $10 per day mark :) But I also have 4 JSS Tripler positions expiring in 4 days as they are reaching their end of 81 days....

No comments:

Post a Comment