Translate

Saturday, May 19, 2012

I can not believe this....

When I checked my email this morning I had over 50 emails: 48 of them from Just Been Paid!!
One of my referrals managed to sign up 48 referrals while I was sleeping! I can not believe it and I really don't know how he has managed to get that amount of signups in that short period of time. If those referrals decide to invest in Just Been Paid and start buying some JSS Tripler positions we are going to start to earn quite a nice extra $$ :)

3 comments:

  1. I recently joined JBP and am enjoying the excitement behind this income program. I appreciate your insights and explanations. I'll definitely be looking forward to your posts!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Forgot to congratulate you on your referral winfall! Nice job!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Vivian! I'm really happy about being a member of Just been Paid!

    Best of luck!!

    ReplyDelete