Translate

Thursday, April 12, 2012

Just Been Paid Referral Commissions

About the Just Been Paid Referral Commissions... Many people ask me: How do the referral commissions in Just Been Paid work? When are those commissions paid?

Well, in Just Been Paid you can earn referral commissions with the JSS-Tripler and with the JSS Matrix. Both of the programs pay on 2 levels: your personal referrals and your referrals referrals.

The JSS Tripler referral commissions are:
  • Personal refarrals: 10% of their purchases
  • Your referrals referral: 5% of their purchases
This means that if one of your referrals buys 1 JSS-Tripler position that costs $10 you'll get $1 paid directly into your JSS Account. If one of your referrals buys 20 JSS Tripler positions worth $200 you'll get $20....
If one of your referrals referral buys 1 JSS Tripler position you'll get $0.50; if he buys 20 JSS Tripler positions you'll get $10.

With the JSS Matrix positions you earn $5 once your referrals JSS Matrix cycles and $2.50 once your referrals referral JSS Matrix cycles... easy, huh?


banner

4 comments:

  1. Hello Juan,
    I myself am part of JustBeenPaid and am proud of it. I like the layout of your Blog. It is very easy to navigate and user friendly.

    I have a Blog that I started a while back and have been working. I have wrote several articles about JustBeenPaid and the New Traffic Exchange that is Integrated now.

    I would like to invite you to take a look at my Blog and give me any suggestions that might help me.

    Albert Dodd
    albertdodd.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for your input :)
      Wrote you a line.

      Happy earnings :)

      Delete
  2. hello juan,
    i am also a member of JustBeenPaid program, and like albert said, your blog is good and not hard to understand.
    I have also a blog about earning money through the use of internet and other means for free, also the justBeenPaid program is included there.
    Feel free to visit my blog and suggest anything that will help to improve my blog. thanks!

    peter anasco
    mypitz1.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for your support, Peter!

      Happy earnings and good luck ;)

      Delete